Thursday, May 24, 2012

life is tough

Just recently, I read this quote from a twitter friend.

"Mana ada bahagia jika tiada duka. Ujian Allah itu bermacam-macam. Sabar menghadapinya."

Like seriously, I do agree with this and I'm hanging on. So much to life now even I don't seem to love every single bit of it. But nonetheless, I'm still grateful :)

Grateful because, I have a supportive family, beautiful nieces and handsome nephews, cool cousins who made my day even more exciting and friends near or far who have inspired me in every single way.

I still consider myself lucky. True though they say, life is tough, only the strong ones survive. Strong here does not need you to have 6 pax or a big build but just mentally strong to get through it. What happened yesterdays will only motivate you to keep you going.  Save the memories which are worth keeping and put behind the ones which made you sad. I pray that I will be able to go through this. InsyaAllah :)



Yours truly,
Liyana

0 comments: