Saturday, January 9, 2010

so much to do. so lil time. -__-

gud morning dearies! happy weekend to all yeah.

finally saturday is here. phewww~
wat a hectic week i had. seriously. but it was fun tho.
so much tht i learn about selling stuff.
from registering a company to buying stocks from the dealers n the tiring but funness of getting to sell a piece of our product. im appreciating money moreee after diz. i must agree, its hard to earn a single cent. this is juz a small business, wat more if having a physical store, must me much-much tiring. huhu.

ok, enuf about business. lets talk personal stuff. teehee.
i hv like 3 assignments(my labwork, algorithm assgmnt, n my thesis!) tht is still pending. needs to be done ASAP! but i dun understand how to do it. plzzzzzz help!!
n yesterday, i wanted to meet up wif my SV but she wasnt around. so, again another pending work. sigh~

i really got to use time wisely so tht wif all this business thingy, wont affect my studies. yeah, timetable needed!! .__.

n on top of dat, i miss mr boyfie. yes, all the time tht he's away, he's always here in my heart. *blush* yes dear, i do miss u. cant wait to see u! sumpah tak tipooo! heee. wat else? i need to buy sum stuff for myself. got a list done. mybe getting them today. guess thts all happened for the week. n to my frens who hv bought the shawls, million thank yous to u for supporting us. basically this is for our project. but who knows we can proceed after completing my studies. hee.


thats all for the updates. take care dearies. love ya.




urs truly,
liyanakamal

0 comments: